Wednesday, February 11, 2015

First letter home

I made it! And I LOVE BEING HERE! Today has been really long and I am exhausted, but it's been wonderful. My companion is Sis. Hansen from Utah, and she is going to VA as well. My district is pretty cool. Us 4 sisters are going to VA as well as 1 Elder. The other 2 are going to OKC. We had a lot of meetings today, and had a big meeting where 30 of us taught investigators. It's been kind of a haze, but tomorrow is when the real MTC life begins. My p-day is Thursday so I won't be able to email until then. I'll only get one email home while I am here. I'm not sure how I am going to handle getting up at 6:30.... But I am excited to get started. I love everyone I am with. I promise I'll write more when I can. I love you all so much!
Sis. Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment